KIDS ON SAFARI
A holiday is a time for both fun and relaxation and our Kids on Safari activity program allows Mom and Dad some alone time to relax while the children take part in a host of supervised outdoor activities.
Some of the activities on offer include :
- Walk and stalk : Stalk game on a 1 hour bush walk in the predator free safe area of our game reserve and learn more about some of the smaller mammals that inhabit our game reserve.
- Fishing : Kids get to try their hand at catching some of the local Tilapia fish that inhabit some of our dams. Fishing rods and equipment supplied.
- Skull Garden : Explore our skull garden and learn more about the anatomy of Africa’s wildlife on this interpretive walk.
- Reptile Encounters : overcome your fear of snakes when you handle one of our non- venomous reptiles under the careful supervision of your field guide.
- Cheetah tracking : Using a telemetry device, track and spot Africa’s fastest land mammal under the guidance of your field ranger.
Albertinia, Western Cape Tel : +27287351200