Spacious family living or private bush chalet offered. En suite rooms equipped with modern facilities
Enjoy sunset and sunrise game drives in an open Land Rover with your experienced game ranger who will bring you sightings of lion, elephant, white rhino, buffalo and cheetah.
Dining at the Garden Route Game Lodge is a relaxed affair where guests get a chance to discuss the days game viewing and make new friends.
Welcome To Garden Route Game Lodge
Set against the backdrop of the majestic Langeberg mountain Range, the Garden Route Game Lodge guards the entrance to South Africa’s world famous Garden Route Coast.
Only 3½ scenic hours drive from Cape Town, this malaria free, family owned and operated private game reserve is home to an abundance of animal and bird life including the Big 5.
Visitors to the Garden Route Game Lodge can enjoy game viewing in open Landrovers, luxury accommodation and a memorable dining experience in one of our African style restaurants.
Safari On The Garden Route
- 8 Sunset Ridge Luxury Suites, 16 Lodge Rooms and 18 Private Chalets
- Located on the Garden Route, 3½ hours scenic drive from Cape Town.
- African style dining experiences
- Home to lion, white rhino , giraffe, elephant, buffalo , cheetah and an abundance of antelope and smaller mammal species
- Close up sightings of wildlife, exquisite sun downer stops while out on safari
- Family friendly & malaria free private game reserve
Get In Touch
Central Reservations: +27 (0)28 735 1200
Toll Free From United Kingdom: 0-808-120-2351
Toll Free From USA/Canada: 1-800-245-3063
Reservations Email: email@example.com
Lodge: +27 (0)28 735 1200
Lodge Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Albertinia, Western Cape , South Africa
GPS Co ordinates: 34º 12’ 6” S , 21º38’11”E